If you're just starting your development career or looking to step up into a new challenge this might be the role for you!
- To investigate and resolve Dynamics NAV customer incidents
- Resolve and close incidents in line with Ocean Dynamics working procedures and customer SLA agreements
- Provide the customer with operational insight into the use of products
- Identify any product issues
- To keep to software version control
- To work with financially sensitive customer data in line with Ocean Dynamics working procedures
- To undertake in-depth investigation of the incident, and to either resolve or work with the appropriate internal teams or customer teams to resolve
- To undertake work for the resolution of 3rd party incidents
- Provide root cause analysis and resolution
- To provide on-site support to customers as required
- To carry out ad hoc tasks as required to the criteria and timescales requested by your line manager
General Skills Competencies
- Excellent working knowledge of Dynamics NAV and d365BC solutions
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft platforms and operating systems
- SQL/Database knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Understanding of computer/server functions and networking technologies
- Comfortable dealing with clients over the phone
- Self-Starter; able to work independently on incidents and manage workload within the team
- Team Player; able to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams
Any Special Circumstances of the Role
Role will be predominantly office based with some flexibility for working from home, may also require a small amount of travel away from the office to assist with on-site customer support.
Why Join Ocean Dynamics?
Ocean Dynamics along with TLM Technologies are part of the Madic Group, a French industrial company spanning many global sites. Ocean Dynamics is a relatively small but rapidly growing business that has a customer service culture throughout our organisation. Currently Ocean Dynamics have customers ranging in industries from retail furniture and fashion to pub companies. Now 20 strong within the Ocean team, this is an opportunity to be part of a team that is customer centric through to the core and to help build on its current success. As an important part of this team you would get experience of working with a friendly customer focused team, to deliver customer support to the high level our customers expect, in order to continue the success of our business and maintain a loyal customer base.
Job Title: Dynamics NAV Customer Services Consultant
Department/Group: Ocean Dynamics - Support
Location: Office-based, primarily - Guildford
Line Manager: Head of Customer Services
Additional details: Pension, access to additional benefits via Perkbox.