An Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Reporting & Analytics
Centralise your financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an up-to-date, end-to-end view of your business using the various features of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Use the feature to make faster, more informed decisions, guided by connected processes, predictive analytics, and real-time data.
The features will allow you to easily track your KPIs through your own analysis on the general ledger. You are able to access business information whenever and wherever you may need it, with real-time dashboards and automatic refresh ensuring you are always observing the latest data.
You can access your data with ease through flexible reporting, fast analytics and controlled budgeting. The tool also allows for data to be turned into visually exciting graphs and dashboards in the report, all of which are designed to help you identify trends and spot anomalies, as well as helping to fix problems early on.
Data is kept safely and securely all in one place, and that primary location will be updated in real-time with all of the latest information. The data and reports can be viewed all in one built-in dashboard, helping your teams to work together to make better business decisions, thus facilitating business growth.
Use the tools in reporting processes for your business
- You will be able to make fast and informed decisions with the seamless integration of Microsoft Excel
- Use the built-in Cortana Intelligence software to accurately predict your businesses cash flow
- In real time you can chart your business’ performance using the built-in Power BI integration
- Simplify the work and stay connected with other team members by installing the Business Central app in Microsoft Teams to share business data within your Teams chat
- Help to improve productivity with real-time system suggestions based on past data, this will guide your employees through workflows
- Providing a familiar Excel environment you can provide your team the ability to create and run their own reports directly
- Make maximum use of your resources, improve your reporting processes and have total access to your data in any format you require by using third-party tools. Power BI and Jet Reports are tools that work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Business Central to provide real time reporting and analytics.
- Safe and secure store for data
- Real-time reporting and analysis can be made
- Business decisions will be smarter and quicker
- Easy access of data for all employees
- Helps to identify trends and spot problems early on